Sunday, April 7, 2013

"With My Whole Heart" Window



I have had this old window frame above our bed for a while now and decided it needed a new life. 

So this is what I did ---- 
I cut a piece of heavy brown paper from a roll of floor paper (not sure the name of it, but you can find it at Home Depot,  it's the stuff they put down on floors to protect them when they are finishing up a house.) Anyway, I cut a piece the size of the window frame. 

Then I modge podged old sheet music to the brown paper. 

Once that was dry I free-handed my words in place with pencil, making  sure the words fit between the panes. Then I traced over and shaped the words with a thick black sharpie. 

I stapled the paper to the back of the frame and walla - a whole new look above our bed. 

It was that easy!



No comments:

Post a Comment